CC-South Africa would like to pray for all of the association’s people. They pray for the Lord’s abundant blessing on them, and that they would keep in His ways and enjoy Him working through them. They also bless the Lord for all is from Him and for Him. Please pray for the early preparations for the CCSA conference. They pray that the guest speakers will be of great significance.
CCI-Spain asks for prayer for the following:
- Ask the Lord to give the Spanish CCI camp leaders and camps a good year end in many ways – spiritually, physically, financially – and a great thankfulness as they look back on 2017 for His glory.
- As always they need help with understanding our Lord’s plan for 2018. Ask the Lord for His vision for the coming year that will glorify His name over all other goals.
- Pray for the last details to be put in place for the January 17-21 Annual CCI-Spain Conference.
- Pray that many will sign up for this time of blessing and sharing.
- Ask God to bless Michael and Denise Perry, Jim Cain and many others who will be giving workshops and sessions, that they experience the power of the Lord in their lives and follow His leading.
CC-New Zealand has a Leadership Fast Track event mid-January with approximately 10 young people attending. This will train some chosen young people to be facilitators in Adventure based Learning. Pray there will be the right young people on this training week.
CCI-UK trusts and prays that all their fellow associations will have a blessed and peaceful New Year. Please pray for a blessed national conference to encourage and fill CCI-UK delegates as they set off into a new year of ministry.
Please pray for Christian Camping Community Malaysia's (CCCM) plenary for 2018 in the coming weeks. The CCCM has many challenges that will come their way next year including having a formal line-up of its office bearers, registration as a formal organization, being part of the Asia Pacific Rendezvous as well as two major events in 2018.
Jan. 20-March 23, 2018 CCI-Latin America will begin a 10-week training course for program directors in Tegucigalpa, Honduras. They are praying for 25 people to attend, representing 12 churches/ministries. The fruit of this 150-hour course will be the creation of 12 brand new camp programs (one per church/ministry). They will work in teams and will be accompanied as they walk through the 12-steps to creating and planning a camp program. All the steps are documented and their graduation depends on their handing the final recompilation. Pray for them to be able to get one mentor (former graduates) per group since that has been the key success factor. Many groups don’t know how to work as a team so the mentor helps them along the way.
CCI-Russia is excited to celebrate 25 years as an association at our national conference in February 2018. Pray that God will cause a record number to register. Pray also that God will provide the right person to join the national office staff in the role of Training Programs Coordinator.
CC-South Africa is thankful for a year of wonderful networking with our members. They are thankful for new members that joined during 2017, and they give praise to the Lord for the vehicle of camping to do ministry.